Experience the Sound!
Join the Garden State Theatre Organ Society!
Benefits of Membership
- Concerts and Silent Films accompanied by internationally known artists and our own professionals.
- Open Console, offering frequent chances; for everyone to play. Playing ability in the group ranges from beginner to professional. There is always someone available to assist you, if desired.
- Over a dozen Theatre Pipe Organs in public venues and private homes, enable you to view and experience many instruments and brands at our monthly events.
- Socializing – Picnics, parties, luncheons, and dinners – many at low or no cost, help members meet a diverse group of friendly people with similar interests. We are well known for our sociability and good food. Members range in age from 13 to 90+.
- Restoration / Maintenance – Learn the intricacies of how the “King of Instruments” works. Join one of our Organ Crews to help with organ preservation. Restoration projects are labor intensive, and require a wide variety of easily learned skills, something for everyone.
- Newsletter – Our monthly newsletter Pedals and Pipes keeps you informed of concerts, silent films, open console, meetings, parties, work sessions, and project progress. E-mail updates of breaking news supplement the newsletter.
Choose from Two Types of Membership
1. You can make a difference in furthering the Society’s goals by joining us as a voting member, and attending our business meetings where your ideas on important issues are welcomed. In order to vote in our local organization, however, you must also belong to our parent organization, the American Theatre Organ Society (ATOS). Membership in ATOS brings you the bi-monthly magazine “Theatre Organ” and informs you about national and international Theatre Organ events. For more information and to join ATOS, visit their website www.atos.org
2. Non-members of ATOS are invited to join GSTOS as friends with all privileges of membership except voting.
OR Join & Pay via Paypal (Make your selection below, and click on “Buy Now”)