Our young organists invite you to join them!
Interested in learning more about the Theatre Organ?
There are young individuals discovering the wonders of the Theatre Organ every day. How do they learn how to play? Networking with other students is always a great start. Each summer, ATOS sponsors a Summer Youth Adventure for students. Last year ages ranged from 11—23. It’s a great opportunity to explore Chicago and the amazing organs that surround the area. Read more about the 2017 Summer Youth Adventure and register to participate at
www.atos.org/program/summer-youth-adventure All participants in the Summer Youth Adventure are accompanied by a parent or guardian.
GSTOS supports this program by providing financial assistance for youth from our area desiring to attend. Please send a message to our President on the “Contact Us” page for more details.
Top 10 reasons to attend.
10. Having master classes at the Sanfilippo Estate.
9. Riding the carousel at the Sanfilippo Estate.
8. You receive individual instruction from the best instructors in theatre organ
7. You get to meet other kids your age who have the same interest in theatre organ.
6. The week is filled with fun activities and opportunities to play some amazing instruments.
5. The tuition is less than $350 and includes all of your meals and transportation for the week.
4. An opportunity to eat deep dish pizza and listen to a theatre organ in a restaurant.
3. Performing your week’s work at a concert.
2. Bonding with teachers and fellow attendees that lasts far beyond the 6 days of camp.
1. Memories that last a lifetime making you want to return year after year.
Youth Adventure participants gather for a photo with their instructors.